A little bit of a different take on traditional rocky road. Great for Christmas treats or gifts. For an extra special twist you could also substitute some (or all) of the marshmallows with nougat chunks.
White Chocolate Rocky Road
Recipe type: Sweet Snacks
Serves: 16-20 chunks
- 125g Scotch finger biscuits
- 200g White chocolate melts
- 45g (1/3 cup) pistachio nuts
- 40g (1/3 cup) dried cranberries
- 20g (1/3 cup) shredded coconut
- 60g (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- Line a 20 x 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Chop the biscuits in the Tmx speed 5, 3 seconds. I like the consistency to be partly fine crumbs with a few larger chunks left in.
- Remove biscuits from the bowl and wipe crumbs out with a paper towel. Don’t use anything damp to wipe it - make sure bowl stays dry!
- Place chocolate into the bowl and chop speed 9, 10 seconds. Scrape sides down then melt at 50 degrees, 4 minutes, speed 1.
- Add all other ingredients including biscuits back into the bowl and combine reverse speed 1, 5 seconds or until just combined.
- Pour into prepared tin and set in the fridge. One set cut into chunks to serve or wrap as a gift.