• 1 green apple, cut into quarters, leave the peel and core intact
• 2 large handfuls of fresh kale (or spinach if you don’t have kale). I am not very specific in my measurements here, just grab a big bunch and chuck it in!
• Fresh mint to taste
• 2 sticks celery, cut into chunks
• 1 orange, peeled and cut into chunks
• Large handful of ice
• 250ml of coconut water (or plain water)
Blend together on speed 9 for 30-40 seconds until smooth.
For more details on using your Thermomix to make juice and smoothies read my post here.