No-Bake Apricot Slice
Recipe type: Baking, Sweet Treats
Serves: 20 slices
- 100g marshmallows
- 200g dried apricots
- 1 packet Milk Arrowroot biscuits
- 1 tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 150g cooking chocolate for topping
- Grease and line a lamington tray with baking paper (extending above the long sides)
- Place marshmallows and apricots into Tmx bowl and chop speed 7, 10 seconds (until they are in small chunks). Remove from bowl and set aside.
- Place biscuits into bowl and crush into crumbs, speed 7, 7 seconds.
- Add marshmallows and apricots back into the bowl with coconut and condensed milk. Set lid to Closed Lid position and combine at interval speed for 1 minute (or until mixed through).
- Press mixture into tray and smooth down. Set in the fridge until firm (You can also place into the freezer if you need to speed things up).
- Once firm drizzle with melted chocolate and place back into the fridge until chocolate has set before slicing into serves.
- Break chocolate into chunks and place into Tmx bowl.
- Chop for 5 seconds, speed 8
- Melt for 50 degrees, 5 minutes, speed 1.