These are great for lunchboxes as they have no nuts. They are a bit sweeter than the Power Balls and Date Balls as they have more dried fruit. They don’t last long in my house! I make small balls and get between 22-25.
Recipe type: Balls and Raw Treats
Serves: Approx 22 balls
- 100 dates (I use Medjool but dried will work just as well. Remember to remove seeds if using Medjool)
- 60g dried apricots
- 30g dried apple slices
- 90g desiccated coconut
- Extra coconut for rolling
- Combine all ingredients in Tmx bowl and mix at speed 7, 20 seconds.
- Remove lid and scrape sides of bowl down, then process for a further 20 seconds at speed 8-9.
- Shape teaspoon full amounts into balls and roll in coconut.
- Store covered in fridge