My daughter made these at school once and bought the recipe home to share. Super easy for the kids to help make or do on their own. You can add rum or orange liqueur to the mix if you to create more traditional rum balls – or just leave them plain for a kid friendly option.
You can also ‘hide’ yummy things inside by forming the mix into a ball around treats such as
• a whole hazelnut
• a Rolo chocolate
• half a jersey caramel
• half a marshmallow
• a piece of glacé ginger or a glacé cherry
Just don’t put anything too hard in there or they could become a tooth breaker!
- 1 packet milk arrowroot biscuits
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp of cocoa or cacao (I use cacao)
- Coconut or chocolate sprinkles for rolling
- Place biscuits into Tmx and process into fine crumbs, speed 5, 5 seconds.
- Add condensed milk and cocoa and mix speed 5, 10 seconds until combined.
- Roll mixture into balls and coat in chocolate sprinkles or coconut. Store in the fridge. Easy Peasy!